Freeradius can't authenticate pptp users from Windows XP to LDAP

Edgard NDOUNA legedgard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:23:35 CEST 2009

Hi Nelson ,

Thank you to you all, for your help. I've lost so much time trying to
find a solution for this.
Just by adding NT/LM pairs to each LDAP users object, everything works
fine now :)

How come couldn't I get this tip before ? That would have saved me a lot
of time.
Anyway, now everything is ok, I can move on.

Thanks so so much :) :)

Tede.