errors There are no DB handles to use and Discarding conflicting packet from client

Alisson alissonfer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:39:04 CEST 2009

Hi, I have a dedicated server with freeradius 2.05

i'm getting 2 errors

Error: Discarding conflicting packet from client net port 25000 - ID: 100
due to recent request 7343.

There are no DB handles to use! skipped 0, tried to connect 0

I'm searching on the forums and a lot of people has this problem..

I change sql_num_socks = 30
I increase the max_connections=5000000
I increase everything that what was possible

but the problem still happens

I see on the forums in alot of web sites and nobody has the solution

somebody can help?