Problems with radutmp

Gerardo Contreras gcontreras at netx.com.mx
Fri Oct 9 19:52:31 CEST 2009

It even happens without using Simultaneous-use. Even if the same user
authenticates, radius will delete the previous entry from the radutmp.
It only keeps the last logged in user.

By the way, radlast shows the previous users like if there were logged
out, but they are indeed still logged in.

I've run tcpdump on the system and the radius server is NOT receiving
any STOP accounting package from the NAS.

--
Gerardo Contreras
NetX