errors There are no DB handles to use and Discarding conflicting packet from client

Alisson alissonfer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:31:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

Answering your questions

1) Is your database server/process running?
R: Yes

2) Is database IP/port/user/password  correct in sql.conf?
R:Yes

3) Is correct type of database selected?
R:Yes Radchecks=Innodb and the another tables are MyIsam

4) Is your  database configured to recieve queries from radius server (ie.
not
localhost) if they are not on the same machine?
R: Yes, the users are authenticanting. They are on the same machine.

5)Have you created radius database?
R: Yes, users are authenticant with the radius db

6) Does user configured in radius have permissions to run queries on radius
database?
R; yes, i'm using root

7) Is there a firewall stopping traffic?
R: I dont use

8) Do you see  radius handles connected to the database server when you
start radius
server?
R: Yes, I have 10 handles

thank you

2009/10/9 Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net>

> > the radius DB is working with user root
> >
> > the Users are authenticanting, and everything is working
> >
> > but
> >
> > i have this 2 errors
> >
> > and I tried do fix altering some variables from mysql and radius,
> >
> > but still appearing the message
>
> Do debug (radiusd -X) and see what causes the error. Maybe some queries
> are failing.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>
> -