NAS ? What is the best option

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:44:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

  I am using MikroTik and I am vry satisfied. However, it is not a easy device to configura and understand all its different configurations.

I do not understand why you have to ue POD packets. If you do correctly the configurations and you have you want to offer your users, I think you needn't it.

  Think twice what you want to offer!

   The best device are Cisco ones, but you have to prepare a good quantity of money. Not 200-300€ which a mikrotik cost.

  Sincerely,

                Santiago