Munin Graphs

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Oct 14 00:41:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I've installed the freeradius_auth plugin
>
> added to plugins.conf
>
> [freeradius*]
> user root
>
> But still I get the following error when the plugin is run...
>
> radmin: Failed connecting to /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock: Permission denied

edit the munin/plugins/freeradius* files and put the correct user into
the RADMIN= part.  you really should NEVER be using the root user -
simply use the user that you run radiusd as  (once again, should never be
root) - check the radiusd.sock to see who/what owns it (ls -l /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock)

alan