Postgres

Sparkes, David David.Sparkes at keymile.com
Thu Oct 15 15:17:38 CEST 2009

Hi again,

Ok... well I have created the tables using
/etc/raddb/sql/postgresql/schema.sql and populated the tables manually.

However no postgresql.conf file exists in either
/etc/raddb/sql/postgresql or /etc/raddb/postgresql.  Have I missed a
package that would include this or should I just create it from scratch?
Looking at the examples that I've found, it seems to be a fairly
straightforward file to understand, if large.  If I'd known that the
table name and SQL queries were defined in postgresql.conf, I wouldn't
have bothered to recreate the tables according to the schema. ;)

For the record, all of the configuration files are in
/etc/raddb/postgresql in this install.

Regards,

Dave