dialup_admin query problem

Whorled Services whorled at mail.org
Thu Oct 15 19:44:36 CEST 2009

I am using dialup_admin 1.80 from within the current freeradius 2.1.7
release.  freeradius is working fine, and some dialup_admin menu
selections are working correctly.  One that isn't is User Statistics.

I have configured dialup admin to not use the 'totacct' table by setting
"general_stats_use_totacct: no" in admin.conf
When I select User Statistics, dialup_admin is still running a query for
fields in the totacct table:

091015 10:08:21         22 Connect     freeradius at localhost on
             22 Init DB     radius
             22 Query       EXPLAIN SELECT * FROM nas
             22 Query       SELECT * FROM nas
             22 Init DB     radius
             22 Query       EXPLAIN SELECT  * FROM radacct
    WHERE acctdate >= '2009-10-08' AND acctdate <= '2009-10-15'
ORDER BY connnum desc
             22 Query       SELECT  * FROM radacct
    WHERE acctdate >= '2009-10-08' AND acctdate <= '2009-10-15'
ORDER BY connnum desc

The table name 'radacct' is correct.  The query for field 'acctdate' is
incorrect, that field is in 'totacct' & not present in 'radacct'.

I  know one solution is to set "general_stats_use_totacct: yes" & run
the tot_stats scripts daily, but that it is not working with the
'radacct' table makes me concerned that I may have a configuration issue
that could lead to further problems.
Is there some other configuration option needed to make this work properly?

TIA

Linux version 2.6.27.27 (root at darkstar) (gcc version 4.2.4) #1 SMP Wed
Jul 22 07:27:34 AKDT 2009
apache 2.2.13
php 5.2.10
zend 3.3.9
mysql 5.0.67
FreeRADIUS Version 2.2.0, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu, built on Dec  5
2008 at 10:35:21
dialup_admin 1.80

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!