Freeradius2 configuration challenges ( Binding IP address & failure of radtest

adaigle at vl.videotron.ca adaigle at vl.videotron.ca
Fri Oct 16 04:22:48 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone
I think I am getting ahead but now I got the following error:

[pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.  Authentication may fail because of this.
++[pap] returns noop
No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request: Rejecting the user
Failed to authenticate the user.

I was just trying to setup PAP (testuser) on the radius

Would you know what the error could be ?

Thx