Clear Text PAP passwords - how to enable

Alex M freeradius at lrcommunications.net
Mon Oct 19 00:29:21 CEST 2009

My SQL include and module authorization is enabled in instantiate section
Im not 100% sure what "virtual server" do in new radius.

I guess you are probably right about that fact that my radius is not
accsesing SQL to see the users there,.. so since my Include is enabled i
guess i need to figure out what those virtual servers are and how to use
them

tnx for helping!