No subject

INACIO ALVES inacioalves at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 19 02:54:39 CEST 2009

I'm trying configure the freeRADIUS on my wireless network but i'm having problems.

My scnario:

Debian Lenny+MySQL5.0+freeRADIUS 2.1.7

clients ----- ((( AP ))) ____ [freeRADIUS server]

When I execute the radiustest I get

rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 1812, id=168, length=20

and when I execute radclient I get

Received response ID 146, code 2, length = 32

But when I try authenticate on my nootebook I get
rad_recv: Access-Reject packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 1812, id=168

My debug output is on address: http://pastebin.com/f7e47862f.

My clients.conf is on: http://pastebin.com/f30e4955d

And my users is on: http://pastebin.com/f5d958f63

This is my initial configuration. I want migrate to MySQL or PostgreSQL
when the server is ready, I don't need proxy, and i need provide/revoke
digital certificates to my clients.

Inácio Alves
http://www.polluxweb.com/inacioalves/site