Several virtual servers with different log files?

Francisco Javier Valdera Garcia fjvaldera at cica.es
Mon Oct 19 12:58:17 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Francisco Javier Valdera Garcia wrote:
>
>> Hi, I have a freeRadius 2.1.7 server with three virtual servers
>> listening to different kinds of clients. I would like to know whether it
>> is possible to define different log files for these virtual servers,
>> instead of the global log file defined in radiusd.conf.
>>

>   No.
>
>   As always, patches are welcome.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

So, given that there is no way to have several log files; is there any
way of adding information to the log (such as the port or the virtual
server that is handling the request) in order to differentiate from
which virtual server is the authorization log coming from?

Greetings,

Francisco Javier Valdera.