Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 08:50:54 CEST 2009

You need additional attributes if you use vendor attributes. Special attributes are related to the NAS you use.

The migration from MySQL to PostgreSQL is easy since there is th postgresql DB schema in the instalacion sources (find some file with sql extension).

The use of a DHCP server depends on the service configuration you have. In PPP connections  (PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP) the AAA service can asign a IP to the user device.