INACIO ALVES inacioalves at yahoo.de
Wed Oct 21 04:21:40 CEST 2009

> But, how I said, I don't need proxy, Then I have commented the line proxy
> proxy_requests  = no
> #$INCLUDE proxy.conf

... and broke the server (inner-tunnel processing). Well done! Now put it
back the way it was.
I read in the radiusd.conf
#  The server has proxying turned on by default.  If your system is NOT
#  set up to proxy requests to another server, then you can turn proxying
#  off here.  This will save a small amount of resources on the server.

then I disable the proxy. But in the next line have

#  If you have proxying turned off, and your configuration files say
#  to proxy a request, then an error message will be logged.

How I can turn off the proxy and my config file say proxy request? I think was this that broke my server.
P.S. I have returned to default donfiguration
proxy_requests  = yes
$INCLUDE proxy.conf

Inácio Alves
http://www.polluxweb.com/inacioalves/site