radacct and db handles

Ademir Klauck ademirk at netwizard.com.br
Fri Oct 23 16:34:05 CEST 2009

Hi Ivan,

I run Server with "radiusd -X > log" and could'n found the same error in log. The only sql fail I found is a Msg reply field:

[sql]   expand: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM radrepl
y           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY id -> SELECT
id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM radreply           WHERE usern
ame = 'alexandre'           ORDER BY id
[sql]   expand: SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup           WHERE use
rname = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY priority -> SELECT groupname
     FROM radusergroup           WHERE username = 'alexandre'           ORDER BY
 priority
[sql]   expand: SELECT id, groupname, attribute,           Value, op           F
ROM radgroupcheck           WHERE groupname = '%{Sql-Group}'           ORDER BY
id -> SELECT id, groupname, attribute,           Value, op           FROM radgro
upcheck           WHERE groupname = 'SUSPENSO'           ORDER BY id
rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Invalid octet string "Conta Suspensa. Entre
em contato com o setor financeiro." for attribute name "Reply-Msg"
rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database
[sql] Error retrieving check pairs for group SUSPENSO
[sql] Error processing groups; rejecting user
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2
++[sql] returns fail