John Ward john at agent-j.com
Mon Oct 26 20:56:55 CET 2009

Hi There, so would you use the mac address as the username in the table?

i have a similar requirement but with calling station id.
right now i use a file with the DEFAULT Calling-Station-Id =
"12345567" , Auth-Type := Accept but have wondered how to put it into
the mysql database without messing the sql queries up

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net> wrote:
>> I want to have one computer just do mac authentication, instead of
>> matching
>> username and password. Can I just add this mac address to the mysql
>> database.
>
> Yes, as User-Name with Auth-Type Accept.
>
>> I am running chillispot also, I believe all I have to do is
>> uncomment a line in the chilli.conf file to have it do mac authentication.
>> Would this be the right way to do this?
>
> Probably. That's the question for ChilliSpot list.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Regards
John

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the
message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender
if you have received this message in error. Thank you.