"double" realm problem

mr typo euroregistrar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:31:15 CET 2009

when i put the "validate_username" direct after
server eduroam {
    validate_username
    authorize {

i do not get an error. but it doesnt work. i am just trying around, i know
that the "validate_username" doesnt make sense when NOT in the authorize
section.

so anyone has an idea redgarding the "failed to find module..." problem?

thanks

-euro