Deployment

Fri Sep 4 13:22:59 CEST 2009

Sir,

I am trying to move to the production server after due tests. I
installed version 2.1.6 on CentOS 5.2. Funnily I am getting
Segmentation fault error when my hints file is to be loaded. The debug
message is:

server {
  modules {
  Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Checking authorize {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_preprocess
  Module: Instantiating preprocess
   preprocess {
         huntgroups = "/etc/raddb/huntgroups"
         hints = "/etc/raddb/hints"
         with_ascend_hack = no
         ascend_channels_per_line = 23
         with_ntdomain_hack = no
         with_specialix_jetstream_hack = no
         with_cisco_vsa_hack = no
         with_alvarion_vsa_hack = no
   }
Segmentation fault

My Hints file gives error when this is inserted:

DEFAULT User-Name =~ '^([^@]+)(@zmobile.com)?$', NAS-IP-Address ==
"10.76.100.69"
	User-Name := "%{1}"

Kindly assist.