sql.authorize

leopold vladimir.belinkis at gs.com
Fri Sep 4 22:33:23 CEST 2009

How else can I save on number of SQL calls when doing EAPTLS?
In my case there are 4
(authorize_check_query,group_membership_query,authorize_group_check_query,authorize_group_reply_query)*11)number
of challenge/responses)=44 calls to SQL for every EAPTLS authentication

I need to call sql.authorize only in the end when EAPTLS finishes. There are
a lot of challenge/response messages and there is no need to call SQL each
time for every challenge.
I found this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org/msg52560.html
and it was very helpful, however I need to have a redundant group of SQL
servers and be able to call
sqlgroup.authorize in post-auth section
Thanks!