Proxy of Computer Authentication

robert_w_brandt bob at brandt.ie
Fri Sep 11 17:53:37 CEST 2009

I have a freeradius server setup that back-ends to LDAP which works perfectly
for every device and user configuration I have come across.  Until now....

I am now looking for a way to authentication XP workstation using Microsofts
"Authenticate as Computer when ... whatever" and from what I have read and
seen myself, this is just complete and udder voodoo.

So rather then reinvent the wheel, I want to just proxy these request to a
Microsoft IAS server and be done with it.  But of course it is not
working....

Has anyone had experience with this? Or offer any tips? Any other ideas?

Thanks
Bob