custom module not found

James Devine fxmulder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 22:32:23 CEST 2009

I have a custom module that I am having problems getting loaded.  It
works fine on a freebsd machine, I just built 2.1.6 on an ubuntu
machine, which appears to put the modules in /usr/local/lib, so I
built the custom module and added it to /usr/local/lib and it cannot
find it:

Fri Sep 18 14:15:30 2009 : Error:
/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/gwis[11]: Failed to link to module
'rlm_gwis': file not found

rlm_gwis-2.1.6.so and rlm_gwis.so exist in /usr/local/lib and I have
set libdir = /usr/local/lib/ in radiusd.conf, any idea how to find out
where it is trying to find that file?