account expiration attribute

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina at gulfsat.mg
Fri Sep 25 14:18:19 CEST 2009

09/25/2009 02:59 PM, Rakotomandimby Mihamina::
> 09/24/2009 12:03 PM, Ivan Kalik::
>>> What RADIUS attribute would suit to account expiration?
>> Expiration.
> I cannot find its documentation (its syntax)

http://www.portmasters.com/tech/docs/pdf/radius-release20.pdf

In RADIUS 1.16, if a user record contained an incorrectly formatted Expiration date
(for example, the Expiration check item was “Oct 1 1996”, rather than
“Oct 01 1996”), the user would be authenticated even after this expiration date.
With RADIUS server 2.0, attempts on or after the expiration date display an
Account has expired message. Incorrectly formatted expiration dates are now
logged.

                                    +261 34 29 155 34