Setting up a virtual server to handle incoming proxied requests

Patric patricrt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:01:05 CEST 2009

Ivan Kalik wrote:
>> To resolve this should I now remove the primary server from my nas table
>> as I am defining it in the clients.conf ?
>>

> Yes, pick one.
>

>> Or is there a way to leave it
>> in the nas table and assign a virtual_server directive to it?
>>

> Yes. In 2.1.7 schema supports virtual servers but that line is commented
> out in nas.sql by default. You can add (and use) the server column.

Thanks so much for your help Ivan & Alan, I believe I have it running
correctly now :D
According to the debug info when I get an accounting request from my
primary it adds it to the detail file, runs the sql update and returns a
response - 100% what I was trying to achieve!

Have a great weekend!
Patric