Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Sep 27 18:06:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

> freeradius-2.1.6-2. I want to ask is there is any difference between 1.1.7-1
> and 2.1.6-2 configuration files that I should put it in my consideration?

some very big differences.

best thing to do is download 1.1.8 and 2.1.7 sources and compare the plain
supplied config files that are in the raddb directory of the source - those
will highlight the big changes - particularly the virtual server directives
and the functions that have been put into module files seperately rather
than all called in one massively monolithic radiusd.conf file

alan