EAP with a non EAP Radius server

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Sep 27 22:40:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
> Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
> Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.

okay - so built without required SLS Development stuff installed

>  and reinstalled it (./configure, make, make install)

..and it still didnt work - did you check the outout of
that ./configure

(eg ./configure | grep WARN)

to see any nastiness like no SSL support - you need to
ensure that things get found - eg 'make clean' first to make
sure everything is cleared up first.

alan