Start Freeradius at boot

Paul.Blalock at gmail.com Paul.Blalock at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:42:30 CEST 2009

I appreciate your insight, and I might have to go with a pre-built package
after all. But I did go ahead and issue the commands, and when I run
chkconfig --list radiusd This is what I get.
radiusd 0:off 1:off 2:on 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off

According to the links that you sent me, this is what it is supposed to
say, but the radiusd service still does not start at boot time, it still
requires me to log on to the gnome desktop as root before the service will
start.