Logging configuration

leopold vova_b at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 20:53:44 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot Ivan

1.
Yes correct only in two places, it works. Thanks!

2.
Great this works! I put this is "authorize" section.

3.
It does not log NAS-Ip address because this is included as reply attribute.
Should I update reply in the similar way as User-Name?

Is this recommendation preferred over previous suggestion with Perl module
which also works.