Switchig from radutmp to sql

Craig Campbell craig at ccraft.ca
Wed Sep 30 14:33:17 CEST 2009

Due to multiple issues using radutmp, on the advice of this list, I am
converting to mysql to track users and enable Simultaneous-Use controls.

1) radutmp (code) assumed only 1 user per port (our device allows several
users per NAS port).  So, (by default) radutmp only showed the LAST user
assigned to a specific NAS port, wich required a bit of a workaround/hack.
I would like to 'loose the hack' if possible.  Does the sql module also
assume only 1 user per NAS port?

2) Is there a command similar to radwho that acts upon the sql database?

Thanks,
-craig

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4470 (20090930) __________

http://www.eset.com