Using Vendor Attributes

Paul Varvel paul.varvel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:04:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

I try to use Context-Name = "local" (a specific redback attribute) for
example in user configuration file but when I launch FreeRadius
(freeradius -X) I obtain a syntax error message...

I just like to know how can use VSA in user (is it the right
configuration file to use it?)

My goal is to bind a user in a redback context in the access-accept request.

Many thanks for your help.