Multiple EAP-TLS modules with different certificates

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Tue Apr 6 12:32:14 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I just wanted to mark this thread as resolved.

> Alan DeKok a écrit :
>>   Yes.  Others use multiple certs && multiple EAP modules.
>>

> Thanks for this answer, this confirms that I'm on the right way.
Indeed it works now ;-)

> I'll make more tests and will triple check my setup now I know that
> it's possible.
I had 2 issues:
* My Access point controler wasn't really affecting the per-SSID
NAS-Identifier attribute. I had to fix the setup.
* My new certificate PEM file wasn't concatenated with the full
certification path in correct order (moreover I was said the that
respecting a bottom-up certification path order is sometimes important
for the MSWindows supplicant).

Many thanks to Alan for his great help.

Best regards,
Thibault