To FreeRadius List Moderator - Alan DeKok et al

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 9 21:28:02 CEST 2010

Glen Millard wrote:
> I think that the list is being spammed.

  Yes... we're working on fixing it.  *Quoting* the original message is
making the problem worse.

  CC'ing me, and setting "return receipt requested" is annoying.  In
case it wasn't clear, I *do* read the list.

> Not the end of the world, but kind of defeats the purpose of a mailing
> list, n'est pas??

  Go look at the messages again.  They're from a subscriber.  Hotmail
doesn't seem to care, so we might just end up blocking new subscriptions
from hotmail addresses.

> Just giving a heads-up.

  Thanks... but we had noticed.