Operator-Name not being logged

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Wed Apr 21 09:12:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> Given that those boxes were last upgraded prior to 2000, I wonder how
>> many people are really in the situation where they can't upgrade, and
>> are likely to be using FreeRadius 2.2?
>>
>> It's not something I have much of an opinion on though - we binned them
>> years ago!
>>
>   It may be worth simply documenting the change for 2.2.0, and letting
> people using broken NASes deal with the problem themselves.

I just checked the main dictionary for the stable branch. It still
$INCLUDEs dictionary.ascend.illegal. So people with broken NASes would
still work by default, while standards-compliant folks need to deal with
it by commenting out. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER