Users File co-existing with NTLM-Auth

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Apr 21 19:45:25 CEST 2010

Hi Alan,

I followed the configuration off of deployingfreeradius.com

http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html

I diff'ed my configuration with the original files. And the only changes
I've made is adding ntlm_auth to authenticate of both "default" and
"inner-tunnel" as well as the "ntlm_auth =" line in modules/mschap.

Other than minor configurations to do with LDAP, which I protect with an
"if" statement, it's a regular FR install. Can you tell me what configs you
want to know?

Attached are mschap and inner-tunnel since I think those would be most
relevant. Note that ntlm->AD works, and so do files. It's just that files
don't work while ntlm_auth is enabled.

Nathan Van Fleet