Remote MySQL backend encryption

Eric.Hernandez at allegiantair.com Eric.Hernandez at allegiantair.com
Mon Apr 26 23:33:24 CEST 2010

I see thats what I thought, I also confirmed its all clear text with
tcpdump.

If I were to switch my backend to an ldap system would I have encrypted
traffic for user authentication with freeradius remote ldap/backend setup?

Also is there a nas/radacct table equivalent in the ldap solution or is it
strictly for user authentication?

Message: 9