Is this Install Guide Complete?

Josip Rodin joy at entuzijast.net
Fri Apr 30 10:35:50 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 08:11:15PM +0000, Huckle Berry wrote:
> I added the lenny-backport repo and updated. I then ran
> $sudo apt-get install freeradius
> I cannot copy and paste the output because I'm sshing on my mobile but
> apt essentially reports that libltd13 (1.5.2-2+) is a dependency but
> it cannot be found.

Ah, karmic moved on from LTDL 3. Then you can try moving to the freeradius
package in Debian squeeze which depends on libltdl7. Try using a squeeze
sources.list line, for example:

	deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian squeeze main

But do remember to comment that out after installing FR! Leaving it in
could easily make it pollute the Ubuntu system with random other packages
later (because unlike lenny-backports, squeeze is marked as suite testing
and will make APT behave differently).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.