Tag and Untag a port in several VLAN

Fabien COMBERNOUS fcombernous at kezia.com
Tue Aug 3 12:09:46 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I'm using FreeRadius 2.1.3. I'm doing a mac based port assignment with
sql backend.

To untag a port of the switch in a VLAN works well.

But in some case i need to tag a port in several VLAN. In the wiki [1]
it looks possible. By following indicated in the wiki i inserted the
followind data in my sql backend :
insert into radgroupreply(groupname,attribute,op,value)  values
('AP_test','Egress-VLANID',':=','0x320007');
insert into radgroupreply(groupname,attribute,op,value)  values
('AP_test','Egress-VLANID',':=','0x32000102');

But when i plug the equipment radius give this debug :
[sql1]     expand: SELECT id, groupname, attribute,           value,
op           FROM radgroupreply           WHERE groupname =
'%{Sql-Group}'           ORDER BY id -> SELECT id, groupname,
attribute,           value, op           FROM radgroupreply
WHERE groupname = 'test'           ORDER BY id
rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown value 0x320007 for attribute
Egress-VLANID

What am i missing or misunderstanding ?
Help is welcome.

Best regards,