Remove Domain from User-Name

benoit.bianchi at enel.com benoit.bianchi at enel.com
Wed Aug 4 10:45:00 CEST 2010

I've found the following searching in the mailing list, that may solve my issue, but I don't know where I have to insert it within the conf files (and which one ...):

if (User-Name =~ /^DOMAIN\\(.*)/) {
                update request {
                        Stripped-User-Name := "%{1}"

I know that will sounds trivial for most of you, but I really appreciate some help ...