Virtual Servers Localhost

Etienne Philip Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Tue Aug 10 06:08:44 CEST 2010

Hello List,

I need to make localhost select the correct virtual server based on a
custom attribute that is passed to Freeradius.

I have three virtual servers, and I use scripts to inject radius
accounting packets into the radius server and I would like to ideally
select the correct virtual server based on this custom attribute.

For the other clients, I use their ip address and the dynamic_clients to
populate FreeRADIUS-Client-Virtual-Server as per the dynmaic-sql-clients
example.

If not possible, could someone please give me a suggestion to an
alternate solution to achieve the same result.

I do not think that the attributes gets processed before the client gets
checked, so I am in a chicken and egg scenario at the moment.

Kind Regards,
Etienne Pretorius