LDAP Check Item Issue

Asin Silva etask.silva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:06:18 CEST 2010

I got this solved
Attribute to be compared added to ldap.attrmap as an checkItem

Kept compare_check_items as no in modules/ldap
compare_check_items = no

Created a checkval module to do the comparison.

Then problem was no more. When I have "compare_check_items = yes" in
modules/ldap it always gave me "Pairs do not match". Nevertheless the
problem is now solved. Thanks for the support.