FreeRadius on MacOS X Server

Theparanoidone Theparanoidone theparanoidone at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 17:12:17 CEST 2010

>> Fri Aug 13 14:46:50 2010 : Auth: rlm_opendirectory: User
>>  <ahu> is authorized.
>> Fri Aug 13 14:46:59 2010 : Error: rlm_eap: No EAP session matching the State
>> variable.

Greetings~

Did you turn EAP on for the network connection on the computer/laptop with the
wifi card?  Perhaps you need to turn on an 802.1x profile with TTLS or etc:

System Preferences ->
Network ->
Select The Airport adapter in the left column -->
Click "Advanced" (bottom right corner next to the help ?)
Select the 802.1x tab
Click the "+" to add a profile
Add a User Profile
Name it "test" or whatever
Enter your OpenDirectory login and password (local account prob won't work?)
Try TTLS
Select your network
Click ok

Not sure if this will fix your issue, but give it a try

We are using Snow Leopard Server radius for a corporate deployment on wired
switches and wireless devices (so with a little patience and configuration, I'm
sure you'll get it to go)