Recommendation

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Mon Aug 16 21:54:14 CEST 2010

I've got an OpenLDAP directory using the SMB-LDAP schema and tools.
Also have a FreeRadius 1.x instance setup to support authentication of
PPTP users on my m0n0wall machine.  The system has worked fine for a
few years.

I'm now looking to setup WPA2-Enterprises WiFi access and am looking
for direction.  I see there are lots of protocol options but I'm not
sure of the merits of one over another.  I do not completely
understand the implications of my LDAP directory on the decision
either.  What I'm really looking for at this point is foe someone to
recommend the right approach for my installation.

I'm looking to use WPA2-Enterprises and accounts stored in my existing
LDAP directory.

I need to support primarily WinXP wireless clients but I also need my
Linux (Fedora) machines to work as well as a few smartphones
(Blackberry, iPhone, etc).

Thanks in advance for any direction.

Paul