users file question

Aqdas Muneer aqdas.muneer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:07:57 CEST 2010

thank you for the quick response. the reason i created the admin account was
for use during ldap outages and you are correct that this account does not
exist in ldap. what would be a better way to go about accomplishing this. i
want the admin account to be only available during times when the ldap
module returns 'fail'?