FreeRadius on MacOS X Server

Andreas Hubert ahu at censhare.de
Tue Aug 17 18:15:19 CEST 2010

 I attached the log with debug mode.
And I read the instructions and did this:

System Preferences ->
Network ->
Select The Airport adapter in the left column -->
Click "Advanced" (bottom right corner next to the help ?)
Select the 802.1x tab
Click the "+" to add a profile
Add a User Profile
Name it "test" or whatever
Enter your OpenDirectory login and password (local account prob won't work?)
Try TTLS
Select your network
Click ok

I did not updated to 2.1.9