FreeRadius on MacOS X Server

Andreas Hubert ahu at censhare.de
Wed Aug 18 14:53:51 CEST 2010

 Okay, I just found out I messed something with the eap.conf on my first server, I accidental out commented these options:
fragment_size = 1024
include_length = yes
check_crl = yes
CA_path = /path/to/directory/with/ca_certs/and/crls/
check_cert_cn = %{User-Name}

But now the eap.conf is on both servers nearly the same (without certificate paths).
I tried to make the problem happen again, mabye now it is easier in the log files to see the difference.
Or should I maybe add here my complete config folder of booth servers? I already diffed every file in them.