Flaky AP or borked Config? EAP-PEAP

Nolan King nking at mnwd.com
Wed Aug 18 18:37:01 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply, and your time, Alan. Apparently these APs do care, has been tested and is stated in Skypilot documentation. i have moved on.

I  jumped the gun with my post to the board out of frustration-  restarting winbind on the server, a last minute flail of desperation, magically made the setup work as it should have. This machine runs a squid proxy as well as freeradius, and my suspicion is that there is some winbind contention in play here. Of course, the EAP.conf notes re: samba bugs and the freeradius FAQ dont address this issue as it is outside of the scope of those docs.

As you are fond of saying, "the defaults work".

Nolan