Lotus Notes Encryption

rrperez rrperez at apc.edu.ph
Thu Aug 19 08:38:05 CEST 2010

Thanks for the quick response Stefan.

Regarding with practicality issues, its not a problem. I want to try all the
possibility for me to be able to make this work.

>Due to that, PEAP and Notes *will not work*. You could possibly remedy
>this with a windows client that speaks TTLS-PAP instead. But that's
>extra software to install and may or may not be practical for you.

I'm not familiar with the TTLS-PAP protocol and using PAP for authentication
might make my server not work again with regards to LDAP, but still I want
to give it a try. And also what are these "softwares" that will help me work
this TTLS-PAP protocol?