Cleartext username

Kristoffer Milligan kristoffer at nextnet.no
Thu Aug 26 14:21:34 CEST 2010

The same thing happens during authentication when the CPE intially
enters the network .. but then the username/password is decrypted and
successfully compared in the database.

What's the difference between the accounting and the authentication ..
apart from the info that's exchanged?

- Kristoffer Milligan