Adding additional row to radcheck table

Marius Pesé Marius at mindspring.co.za
Fri Aug 27 08:22:49 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

Radcheck usually stores CAP and PASSWORD, I have added an additional value to the dictionary and wanted to add that as a row in radcheck, like

ID            Username           Attribute             Op          Value

66           Bob at internet   cancelled             ==           no

However when I then try to authenticate debug returns "No known good password" even though the Crypt-Password Attribute is still there.

Deleting the line in the radcheck table and everything works again.

Anybody see what I missed?

Regards

Marius