Installation on debian with postgresql

Michele Petrazzo - Unipex michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Fri Aug 27 18:15:24 CEST 2010

Hi list,
I'm trying to install freeradius 2.0.4 on debian lenny and, after some
googling, I'm arrived at the freeradius wiki
(wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_HOWTO) that create me some headache...

Starting from say that I don't know if this can be wiki or debian
problems (since, like all known, debian make modifies into all sources),
I report here some consideration about that wiki page.
Starting saying that on my default configuration, I haven't found the
"authorise {}" section, but only the authorize ones, the other chapter "
Populating SQL", refer a table that doesn't exist on the schema.sql. I'm
speaking about usergroup.

A part of ask someone if can modify that page, my question is if there
is a guide to the parameters that I can set to the various sql tables
present on the same page. (for example like that fro the operators)

Thanks,
Michele