use freeRadius client to connect a java application

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Sat Aug 28 00:08:18 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Noura Kossentini
<kossentini.noura at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In our company it's forbidden to use products with GPL License.

Is it because you don't want the end product to use GPL?

> So I ca not
> use Jradius client to connect my client application to a radius server.
>
> Since that FreeRadius is distributed under BSD, it's allowed to me to use
> this library.

AFAIK freeradius by itself does not have java bindings, so you can't
connect it directly

Have you tried
http://www.google.com/search?q=radius+java
http://tinyradius.sourceforge.net/ (since it's LGPL, if you use it
without modification, your end product does not have to be licensed as
GPL/LGPL)

--
Fajar